Links for Teaching Materials
Materials Developed for Middle School and High School Students
Other Epidemiology Teaching Materials
- Deadly Outbreaks - How medical detectives save lives threatened by killer pandemics, exotic viruses, and drug-resistant parasites - A book by Alexandra M Levitt in conjunction with the Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists (CSTE). This book project is "intended to provide the next generation of young people attracted to the fields of math and science with an exciting and worthwhile career option…"
- Supercourse - Epidemiology, the Internet, and Global Health, University of Pittsburgh
- North Carolina Center for Public Health Preparedness - University of North Carolina
- Tephinet - A professional alliance of field epidemiology training programs (FETP) in thirty-two countries, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Epidemiology Case Studies, Epidemiology Intelligence Sevice (EIS) - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 2-Year Post-Graduate Program - Epidemic Intelligence Service of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Understanding the Fundamentals of Epidemiology - an Evolving Text, Victor J. Schoenbach, Department of Epidemiology, UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (versión en español: Comprendiendo los Fundamentos de la Epidemiología - un Texto en Desarrollo)
- Epiville - Developed by the Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University
- Complete Guide to Public Health Resources - medicalbillingandcoding.org
We welcome your suggestions for other links to epidemiology curricula which you may provide through the 'Contact Us' link at the top menu.